HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 23rd

Good two-days-away-from-Christmas everyone!

I hope that the Holiday season has treated you well so far. Oftentimes, it takes a mind shift to relieve some of the pressure and stress that we may face during this season. How you deal with with tangled Christmas lights makes a difference. I admit that I struggled with burning caramel in the oven and breaking a dish when I was baking two weeks ago, and feeling a lot of anger over my mishaps, so I stepped back, took a deep breath and changed my attitude. Baking was a success after that.

What will this day look like for you? David wants to rest after his work Christmas party last night, so we’ll get the grocery shopping done early this morning, to avoid the crowds, and then watch series and movies (Christmas and non-Christmas related) all day.

I did not manage the low impact cardio workout that I had added to my calendar yesterday, as I fell asleep after lunch. I have rescheduled it for today and will do it right after we go shopping, as I suspect that my energy level will go down as the day progresses, as it has done these past few days recovering from Covid.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day! 🙂