Your favorite Weekend Ghostess: Sat, Dec 23rd

Hey there lovely ladies,

It's your favorite ghostess here ready to kickstart this extra long weekend. But first let me start out by thanking you all. For what? Well for finding the courage and taking the time to get through my check-ins. Because let's face it, they're never just a simple check-in, no it's always half a book you need to read. So, a hearfelt thanks!

Anyways, before you drown me in compliments for my FB Christmas crochet, let's get to the main things first, workouts and food.

I did Day 5 of FB's 3 day Challenge, you know, the one I'm doing with my buddy Karen. And we're so tuned to each other that I even did the same workout she did yesterday. So I'm not gonna bother you with describing the workout, but let's just say if you like core work at the end of a heavy weight lifting session, well the one here is a real doozy!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-and-lower-body-strength-with-cardio-core-finisher-for-increased-circulation-muscle-definition?scheduledDate=2023-12-22

But enough of me, how about you? Are you working out? Or not? Taking it easy? Or are you running around for your last errands to get the food in for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Which, let me assure you that can be a workout in itself (more about that tomorrow..).

Aaand, that brings me nicely to the food part. How about that? What's on the table today? Something juicy? Something spicy? Tell the class, team!

Me, no idea yet. The house here is still very quiet, hubs and Yuna are still sleeping so there's been no talk of food yet. But I'm sure something will turn up eventually. Maybe you ladies can give me some ideas?

Allright, got both of those covered. Then onto the FB project. I apologize for it not being much. It just seems as if the last month has been busier then usual, and not really in the form of work but more in not being in my own house but more at my neighbors.

But, here it is. I made a few ornaments, Raven's reindeer, Shabnam and Coby's snowman (sorry Coby, no Grinch), Alina's candy cane and some other bits and bobs for those who just asked for some ornaments. I AM proud of my wreath though, that one worked out pretty well, if I may say so myself. I'll put some more pics in the comments for you to admire.😁

Okido, peoples, I thinks I've kept you long enough for today. If you've made it this far, you're a champ and it gave you an idea of what to expect the next few days.

Thanks for reading and I'll come back from time to time to see if anyone has checked in.

Have a great day you all!!🥰

Edited