My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone out day is just slowly starting with the sun coming up behind the trees and I had a nice stretching workout with Daniel for sore stiff muscles on the lower back. It felt so good and nice on my lower back it's been giving me a hard time with sleeping at night, because I've been having trouble with getting comfortable in my bed so after doing that workout my back feels a whole lot better. So are all of you ready for Christmas because I know that I'm so looking forward to it and I can't wait to see what presents I get this year, because besides all the pretty Christmas lights on the house and around the house I love seeing all the beautiful presents under the Christmas tree.

We are going to be enjoying the sunshine for the next 3 days after today before the rains come in again and we get blessed with some more rain on the property, but seeing that sun yesterday after not seeing it for a few days it was bright along with the moon last night too. The moon was so bright last night that it was almost like someone had a flashlight on outside and was looking for something.