Daily Check-in: Friday, December 22nd

Hey Blendiez!

We made it to Friday!

So how are we on this Friday before Christmas?

Are you going to do a workout? ..I'm wrapping up and putting a nice bow on FB Fit and Fundamentals today with a swap via Brian:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/glute-focused-hiit-with-dumbbells-and-mini-band

Combined with this scheduled one from Daniel: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/daniel-s-favorite-back-rehab-and-core-conditioning-workout

That workout with Brian burned (my glutes don't want to talk about it) and went pretty well with Daniel's back and core exercises. ..Anne and Kimberlee, congrats for making it/getting here to the end and thank you for continuing to be my buddies! Looking forward to starting the Bored Easily Erica Challenge on Monday with you!

And for every Blender, whatever movement or no movement you decide, I hope you make it work for you. Always.

Alright, that's really all I have for now. Do be sure to check in with Inge over the weekend, through the Christmas holiday, and then check out the amazing line up of guest hosts that will be hosting the Christmas week, leading up to the new year:

December 23rd through 26th: Inge

December 27th & 28th: Shab

December 29th through 31st: Karen

January 6th & 7th 2024: Shab

^Thanks again, so much guys!! ..Kim will be back to hosting in the new year to guide us through the first couple weeks of 2024.

But first, your Friday and all the adventures that lie ahead plus the strength to deal with any challenges thrown your way.

Thanks for hanging out with me these past couple weeks. I'll see you all next year.😉

Take care and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and Happy Holiday🎄🦌🦌☃️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***