My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and how are all of you doing because my week is going with it being really busy at work all week and all day, I'm doing the FB Reach program at the moment and I've been working out with Kellie and Daniel. It feels so good on the muscles on my body after a long day at work to just really stretch out the muscles that I'm really working out at work all day. Everyone at work has been running around like crazy trying to get everything out on the floor so that way we can get rid of it and everyone can be buying it, we just have lots of clothes in Apparel that we are trying to get rid of all of it and putting it out on the floor.

We are running behind a big of getting all the clothes out on the floor and we don't have even time to get them out on the floor and we have too before it's too late and Christmas is over and we have to start tearing them down. So we are all working together to try and get as many racks of clothes done and cleared out from the back of the store as we can so that way we don't have so many of them that it's just packed with them. It didn't look too bad yesterday with racks for the Apparel section so we are making lots of progress even in the shoes area or section we've gotten a lot of them out on the floor to fill up the hangers.

Oh and we are also getting lots of rain this month too it's been crazy with the weather we've been having this month around the house at both houses actually.

Edited