HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 17th ☔💃

Hello Blendfriends! I hope this Monday finds you all well. I'm feeling relaxed and well-rested. Yesterday I scrubbed my tub and had a good soak with Epsom salts. According to the Internet, this should make my back feel better, maybe calm my skin and also cure my insomnia. I must admit, I slept deeply and woke without back pain, so there's something to this one!

We're settling in for a solid day of rain. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon melting away the snow, and then it's forecast to turn into snow on Tuesday. It feels a bit like a meteorological dance, so I went looking for a dance quote. A bit inspired by Julia and her swing dance party, I found this one: "When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance". Which is from a song by Lee Ann Womack, which I'll have to find and listen to.

What with my epic sleep, I'm a bit late getting started, so I will work out later in the day. I'm planning to do Nicole's "back saver" and a desk stretches video from Kelli, since I did Daniel's version a couple days ago.

On the bright side of all this rain, it should reveal my kale plants that have been buried in snow for a couple weeks, and I'll be able to get in one last harvest and make that kale salad that sounded so yummy.

What are your plans this fine day? Did you get enough rest? Thinking of Martine, I hope you're starting to feel better. Have you worked out yet? I do love a good morning workout! Whatever you choose to do today, I hope it is brilliant, and if you get the chance, do a little dance 💃