K

Daily Check-in December 16, 2023

Hey guys ,

Welcome to the weekend! I’m starting the check-in at 0245 my time, bc Ive got GK’s in the bed, with me. (Hubs is on the couch). Thank goodness we have a king size bed! One is currently sideways. So anyway a very unsettled, and fun, restless night. Hubs gave them hot chocolate at 1900 (7p) and oh my word! The 2.5 YO was hysterical trying to get her to sleep. Dats a window! One window, two windows . (Then counted to 5). This is my pillow, there’s your pillow, where’s caps pillow? (Cap is my hubs grandpa name). Talk about free association. Then sets up and wants to “weed a book”, so I made up a story. Last thing, she starts singing her version of “baa baa black sheep”. Then says “Mim sing black sheep.” Then she finally conked out.

Anyway I told hubs no more sugar for this one before bed! (Men?!?).

Ok a big lot of rambling that was. But what do you guys have going on this weekend ? Workouts , adventure, (I know Lea’s on a big trip), rest, etc.

I don’t have a clever segue into food, it’s nearly 3a no cleverness here… but we know we’re going to eat! So what’s it going to be?

That’s about all I’ve got for now.

I do need someone to wrap my Christmas prezzies . Any volunteers ?!? Or just maybe someone to strong arm me and make me?

Anybody’s welcome to checkin with us . So feel free to stop by, chat, lurk, tell us about your WO’s or food, rant, ramble etc.