Daily Check-in: Friday, December 15th

Hey everyone. How are you today?

I'm not my finest, but I really haven't been. I'm mostly alright (I think) and determined (for sure) to show up. ..Although this past week has been kinda stupid and anger inducing. I'm over it, lol. The weather is ridiculously windy which doesn't help either.

But it's Friday. So let's talk about what you're putting in your Friday.

Such as workouts. Buddiez? Blenderz? What are you doing? ..I swapped Fit30's workout for this new to me by Erica: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bored-easily-double-resistance-cardio-toning-low-impact-with-resistance-band-and-light-weights

There was also a short pilates routine by Kelli via Fundamentals and I added on Nicole's latest core workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/postpartum-core-strength-progressions-intermediate-exercises-for-core-and-pelvic-floor

..All good stuff, but during some move between Kelli and Nicole, I managed to twinge the right side of my neck.

Did I mention I was over this week?

Needless to say, I'll be trying to not aggrivate my neck and hopefully it will be better. I don't want this week to get any more ideas or a "when it rains it pours" situation. Although it might just rain.

Thanks for reading my whining and complaining. Do look all the forwards to Karen being your weekend g(host) and I will see you here right back on Monday.

Until then, I hope you have a well behaved Friday. A Figgy Friday from my Fig tree that had lots of figs (that were not ready) on it until the cold snap declared no figs for me. Oh well. At least I got a neat photo before they fell off.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited