HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 15th

Hey, team, and Happy Friday. Sending you all a dose of virtual luck potion to help you along on your day.

This week has been rough for me with the days being so short and dark, feels like I never wake up fully. I've been skipping workouts because I just did not have the mental energy but walking to work means I've at least gotten some steps in every day. I know I'd feel even worse without any movement.

Looks like the sky lightening a bit today so maybe I'll feel better. Can you believe there's only one week left until Christmas, pretty much? I am not ready, I'll have to travel to see family and with two sets of inlaws on account of boyfriend's parents being divorced, I'm already looking forward to it being over. Will try to convince my parents to come visit for a change of scenery, even though I'm dreading my mother being dissatisfied with the state of my apartment and my life. Aren't I a bundle of joy today? At least all the presents have been ordered, pretty much so all there's left is stressing over they'll get here on time. Never mind, they will, I trust in key dog.

Ok, will brighten the mood with this tip on how to stay warm (spoiler, there's a corgi)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C01fJlguSk4/?hl=en

Hoping you guys are doing better, let me know what your plans are for today, the weekend, the holidays, whatever you want to share. Have a great day!