Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

My workouts lately + Get a free week of Plus January 1st!

Hey FB Family!

How’s everyone doing today? How is December treating you so far?

Last week I finished Nicole’s 5 Day Foundations Challenge. I really enjoyed it, just as I’ve enjoyed all of the challenges so far - I highly recommend any one of them. I’m still feeling very grateful for the impact they’ve had on my consistency and motivation towards exercise. I’m actually waking up in the morning and checking what’s on my calendar, what kind of workout lies ahead for me. That’s such a good feeling, to have that kind of anticipation and positive energy towards my routine. I’ve rediscovered my workouts as being my “me time”.

I’ve even had a shift in mentality in the form of more flexibility in approaching when it gets done; previously, if I didn’t have my workout done before 11am, there was a pretty good chance I would skip it all together. Now I’m getting it done mid day, at the end of the day after work, in the morning - whenever - just as long as I show up for what I’m capable of, it’s a win.

Yesterday I did Day 3 of Erica’s new 5 Day Bored Easily Challenge and my arms are feeling it today. After I finish these next two workouts of the challenge, I will have completed all of our 5 and 10 day Trainer Series Challenges…for a minute anyways! In December we’re dropping a new free 2-Week Challenge, followed by four new Plus 5 Day Challenges. Then I’m going to have my work cut out for me because I want to check all of those off my list, too.

Something else exciting is happening this January, something we’ve never done before: for the first week of January (1/1-1/7), we’ll be opening FB Plus up so that it’s available to everyone who has a free account at Fitness Blender. This is an opportunity for all-access to FB, including 630+ additional, exclusive workout videos, as well as all workout programs and challenges, Plus meal plans, and all Plus site features (and there are A LOT of them haha). Mark your calendars and please tell everyone you know!

We’re opening FB Plus up so that it’s available to everyone who has a free account at Fitness Blender because we have been overwhelmed with the positive response from our FB Plus Members and want everyone to be able to try it out, and experience all the great things Plus has to offer. If you are a Plus member, invite someone to join us during the Free Week to do the Challenge with you!

The free 2-Week Challenge launches January 1st. This is going to be a combination of strength training, HIIT or cardio, and mobility work. Low impact modifications will be provided and all you need is an optional set of dumbbells. Do not miss it! We’ll be launching an early sign up soon, so that you can have it added to your calendar the minute it goes live.

Reminder of the four new Plus 5 Day Challenges launching in January:

• Essentials with Erica - Beginner-Friendly Total Body Strength Training with Cardio
  • Level Up with Tasha - Time Under Tension Strength with Cardio for Muscle Growth
  • Barre Basics with Erica - Learn the Fundamental Movements, Postures & Terminology of Barre
  • Advanced Strength with Brian - Split Strength Training for Muscle Mass

I hope that you’re having a good week and taking good care of yourselves, doing what you can to manage stress or at least trying to minimize how much you feel it in your body (think tense muscles, shoulders creeping up towards ears, clenched teeth, etc). Let’s end on a question where maybe we can each learn a bit from one another; when you’re feeling especially stressed out, what’s your go-to way to ground yourself or bring a little ease into your mind and body? For me it’s breathwork, going for a walk, dancing around to music, or journaling. What about you?

I hope you have a great day!

Kelli

Photo is from a recent chilly winter walk Daniel and I enjoyed together 😊 we're dirty because we never make it through without kneeling down to look at mushrooms or move branches or trail tend or....It's all an adventure haha