Perspiration Pals 14 December 2023

Hello Pals! I can see cleary now the rain is gone… and so on. Or it’s gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day, and so on. I’m talking about the weather, not my mood. Right my colleagues are yelling their heads off in the kitchenette each of them trying to get a word in edgeways (they are just chatting, not arguing) and I’m trying to be as zen as possible…Correction. Several hours have passed since my murderous thoughts. I have such a strong ‘Friday feeling’ that I’ve completely forgotten about the thread…

It's little Friday though so it’s not that bad. I started the day with a total body Brian routine which was tougher than I thought and I can’t believe how many times I’ve been interrupted since I started writing this sentence.

Anyway, let’s quickly move on to our fact finder fragment before it gets dark… (here at least) While sipping cranberry tea yesterday I thought I’d tell you about some of the health benefits of eating cranberries. For example, did you know that they are known for lowering the risk of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)? (true) Did you know that cranberries contain elements that can help improve immune function? Also, evidence shows that some of the polyphenols found in cranberries can be very beneficial for reducing things like systolic blood pressure. When eaten regularly, it is also possible that they can help reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Do you regularly eat cranberries? I quite like cranberry tea.

All right, Pals, I need to go now, eat some cranberries (if you can) and have an easy day.