Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 14th

Hey, Blendiez. Already on a Thursday, believe it or not. But let's go ahead and look at our guest hosting schedule, yeah?

December 16th & 17th: Karen

December 23rd through 26th: Inge

December 27th & 28th: Shab

December 29th: Karen

December 30th & 31st: ????

The dates above not only include the weekend, but also when and who guest hosts the week Kim is off. We still need an end of the year weekend ghost, so if you'd like that date or any future weekend date, just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks in advance!

Okay, so workouts and food, food and workouts. What do you have?

I've got workouts solved and done. I swapped Fit30's workout for Marina's latest; a fun yoga fusioned take on balance with some moves that get your heart pumping. It paired very well with Amanda's latest: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bored-easily-pilates-for-upper-body-and-thighs-no-repeats-add-on-routine

With all those combo moves and balance, the brain got a workout as well, lol. Ended with a posture workout from fundamentals. Overall, a different and nice combo of workouts. Anne, what did you choose? Kimberlee, hope you choose whatever you need to feel right for you today. Good luck and enjoy however you are moving, Blenderz!

That's really all I have for now. I gotta get out of here and get to all the stuff and things of my day. I hope in the sea of crazy or whatever you have going on, be it chaos, calm, or some sort of combined effort of the two, you give yourself a moment to pause and really breathe.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***