Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 12th

Hi Blenderz.

How are things moving along for you today?

As far as workouts go, they are moving along. Fundamentals has one of my favorite upper body stretches and I also chose the shortest option from Fit30 (about 20 minutes with Nicole) and paried it with Erica's newest core routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/unilateral-core-supersets-add-on-for-core-strength-and-stability

^Another instant favorite! Loved how the core was worked. And for me, it really flew by. The tilted planks were interesting to say the least. Although, I at first I kept reading them as "tufted" planks. ....I litteraly was like, "wtf is a tufted plank, Erica?" ..As usual tho I'm the one reading wrong.😅

Anne, what options or swappings are you picking? And Kimberlee, how's it going for you? Every other blender, how about you?

Food is really on the no clue side of dishes. Turkey maybe. Hopefully you've got a better plan or idea than me for yourself, lol.

Okay, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. Best wishes the hours ahead go alright for you.

#TangoTuesday 💙💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***