Daily Check-in: Monday, December 11th

Hey, Blenderz. How are we doing?

And how was your weekend? ..Mine on the meh side of things, but I want to thank Coby for a wonderful weekend of ghosting! Thanks again!💛

Also many thanks over to Kim for her classically fantastic hosting! Enjoy your break, my friend❤️

Alright. So about this Mondaze...how are we going about it, Blendiez?

I've got workouts with my buddies, buddies with my workouts. Today's Fit30 I did swap for a total body routine with Amanda: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-and-cardio-with-no-repeat-exercises and I've also started Fundamentals to pair with the last two weeks of Fit30. ...Anne and Kimberlee, where are we at today?

Everyone else, what kinds of workouts or resting are you doing today?

And what about the food? I don't know about my food atm, but I'm certainly going to hang with my coffee this morning and go from there.

I also have a pretty neat photo for you today. We all (for the most part) know about "sun dogs" --that common term for this atmospheric phenomenon that happens when sunlight does some refracting stuff through icy and properly arranged clouds all to make what looks like detached pieces of rainbow that can show up on the right or left side of our daytime star--

...But have you ever seen a Moon Dog?

Neither had I until the full moon a couple weeks ago. ..Pictured here is indeed a night sky complete with a full moon and her two pups; those rainbow patches to the left and right. ((Just ignore the power line ruining the photo. I was surprised and knew it wouldn't last long, so I had to be quick.))

But this was so rare, so special to observe, and so dear to my heart. And I'm pretty excited to share it with you all, because I am in awe and just love this kinda stuff, not just for the sheer beauty and wonder of it, but also because so many factors have to come together, timed just right.

And the last, and maybe most random/difficult part of all, you have to be there to see it.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope your day is kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited