Weekend Check-in: December 10th

Hiya Blendies! I hope this check-in finds you well and properly caffeinated. And if you are one of those superhumans who don't need caffeine, I'm in awe! If you don't like coffee, I am also in awe. I found the attached meme amusing. No, it's not Idris Elba, as you might have first thought when you read "hot, dark, and steamy." It's coffee! Although Idris Elba and a cup of coffee wouldn't be a bad combo.

Enough rambling. What's going on today? Life-wise, hobby-wise, errand-wise...but the real reason we're here: workout-wise? I am resting today. I have church, a bunch of stuff to do around the house, blah blah blah. Maybe I'll squeeze in a short walk, but I doubt it.

And what about food? I'm thinking chicken noodle soup. Sounds cozy for the cold weather we're having.

Thank you for letting me be your weekend host. I appreciate every one of you, and hope you have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited