HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 9th

Good Saturday morning!

I am always up early but today, I could’ve slept in. This week has left me feeling exhausted. From the list above, I would say that I am a mix of number 6 and 9 trees. How about you?

We’ll be having supper at my brother’s today. They’ll be making vegetarian/vegan Korean food. I’m looking forward to seeing him and trying new foods, but being a homebody, this week has tested my socializing limits. I also have yet to finish baking treats for the box that I give hime every year, so that’s what I’ll be doing for most of the day. Poor planning on my part to do this at the last minute, but I was just exhausted after work these past three days.

I have one workout to do to meet my goal of three per week. I aim to finish baking by 11am, then exercise and shower, then try to rest until we leave for my brother’s, while avoiding the temptation of eating any leftover cookies and treats. What will you be doing on this Saturday?

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day, filled with positive trees from the list above 🙂