Daily Check-in: Friday, December 8th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

I'll admit I'm a bit crabby from lack of sleep; but I will get over it!

Are you guys ready for your weekend?

I hope so! Caz we have our wonderful Coby as weekend guest host! Coby, thanks for ghosting and can't wait to hear from you! (I hope you feel better too!)

And also, and huge thank you to our Blendfriendz Karen, Inge, and Shab for covering hosting of Christmas week for me! I appreciate this so much! Here's the hosting schedule for that week!

Inge: Monday Dec 25th & Tuesday Dec 26th

Shab: Wednesday Dec 27th & Thursday Dec 28th

Karen: Friday: Dec 29th

We also still need somebody to ghost that following weekend (Dec 30th & 31st) if anybody wants to volunteer! And thank you in advance!

Alrighty guys, lets talk today, shall we?

What's happenin today?

It's supposed to be stupidly warm out--so all my snow gonna melt. Boo. And then it's supposed to rain a ton. Double boo.

What about for workouts?

I did a combo cardio/toning routing with light weights with Erica yesterday and I'm feeling it mostly in my upper body today. So I think I'll find a lower body routine to round out my week with.

What's on the menu for today?

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee!

Finally a pic! This is what I contend with trying to make the bed everyday. Mr Alpha has claimed it for his own.

Okie dokie, Blendiez, that's it for me these past couple of weeks! You'll be checkin in with Coby this weekend, Miss Raven again on Monday; then you'll be checkin in with your Blendfriendz the week of Christmas! I'll be back to hosting for the week of January 1st!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, a great weekend, and a great holiday!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited