Perspiration Pals 7 December 2023

Hello Pals! I’m in such a hurry I’m practically chasing myself. I’m not even in a senior position. Why am I so busy? Maybe that’s exactly why. I do the work, the bosses boss people around. I have a day off work tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m planning to lounge around and heal a bit.

There was a yoga routine scheduled for today and if you know me, you know how I feel about yoga especially at 5 a.m. so I felt compelled to do a total body cardio routine with Erica who seems to be my new favourite trainer. (I love you all, dear trainers.) If you want to truly wake up in the morning, do a bit of cardio/HIIT.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to find fun facts for you so I’m winging it. Like a bird. Birds. Hm. Did you know that owls swallow some of their food whole? Their poor food… Did you know that Northern shrikes impale their food? Lovely little bird… Did you know that some birds can sleep while flying? The ability to sleep in flight is particularly useful for birds during long migratory flights. One long-distant migrant, the alpine swift, can even fly for 200 straight days because of its ability to catch some shut eye while flying, the Cornell Lab reports.

Sorry about today’s post, I’ll do better when I’m doing a bit better. Have an easy and quiet day (mine is too loud…)