Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! 2 Week Challenge Day 5: Pilates Core Workout

Hi Fitness Blender Fam! Amanda here and I hope you are having a great week, enjoying our Free 2 Week Challenge thus far, and are excited about this Pilates core routine on Day 5!  

Day 5: Pilates Core Workout

In this Core Pilates routine, we have 20 exercises with no repeats. We work for 45 seconds and then rest for 15 seconds. I discussed some modifications in the video, but don't forget to check out the write-up for more information. The exercises in this routine are a mix of classical and contemporary Pilates that will challenge your core in the best way. There is also a fun side plank series to give those hips some love, too! This is a great routine to wrap up week one of the challenge and help prepare you for week two. 

I don't know about you, but I love a good challenge, especially one that involves exercise and personal growth. Completing an exercise challenge can be a transformative experience beyond physical fitness, offering mental and emotional benefits. The challenge instills discipline, boosts self-confidence, and encourages a sense of accomplishment, motivating individuals to push their limits and break through personal barriers. Regular physical activity improves overall health, enhances mood, reduces stress, and improves cognitive function. Undertaking an exercise challenge becomes a powerful catalyst for personal growth and a holistic approach to a healthier lifestyle, providing a journey of self-discovery and well-being.

What do you think? Do you feel the same way about challenges like this?

Thanks for working out with me!

— Amanda