Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 5th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope everything's going well for you!

Including workouts! How are they treatin ya?

I took a cue from Lea yesterday and did Erica's upper body negative routine--and oof! My upper body is feeling it! I feel it most in my shoulders, back, and biceps at the moment. What about you Lea? Is your upper body talking to ya?

And what's happenin with food today, Blenderz? Whats' on the menu?

I need to come up with something, I just don't have any inclination to figure it out just yet!

Finally, a pic! Today is Miss Mable's 3-year Gotcha Day anniversary!!! I'm so glad we got this little girl; she's just the sweetest, most grumpiest adorable pup ever. It's kind of crazy to think just a few years ago, she had been running around living alone out in the woods for over a year. Now, here she is: Queen of the Heat Blanket. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love ya Mable Lee; and I'm so glad to have you in my life.

Okie dokie, that's about it for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited