Daily Check-in: Monday, December 4th

Hello, hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope all is well!

And I hope you checked in with our wonderful weekend guest host: Shabnam! Shab: thanks so much for ghosting!

So Blendiez, how are things? How's life treatin ya?

I hope you're all doin ok!

How about your workouts? how are those goin for ya?

To be honest, I have not been too excited about workouts lately! I just would rather do other things. I only did 3 workouts last week; and I know some of that is just I've been crazy busy. So maybe this week things will slow down, and workouts will peak my interest again. I'm not sure what I'll do today. I'll fiind something tho!

What's on the menu for today?

Not really sure!

FInally; you guys have been asking, and here's a photo of my completed baking for the fundraiser! I made just over 12 dozen cookies! Whew, that was a lot of baking. I would do it again in a heartbeat though.

Okie dokie, that's about it for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited