HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 4th

Happy Monday! For me, today marks the start of shoveling season, and it's starting off strong with what looks like about 8 inches (20 cm). My morning workout will involve clearing the front walk out to the sidewalk and, if energy permits, clearing the street in front of the driveway. The driveway itself and the path from the back porch out to the compost bin will be subsequent workouts, and my husband has first dibs on those 🤣🤣🤣🤣. So, before I go out, I'll share an encouraging thought for anyone who's got some cardio coming up: "Good things come to those who sweat." Another optional quote in the comments.

I'd better enjoy good things early this morning, because I already know it's going to be one of those weeks. Today is my last chance to get a few things done before two days of all-team meetings sandwiched around the office Christmas party. All of this seems rather intense to me, but at least it frees up the rest of December for regular work rather than disrupting it three times. And I've got some food prepped ahead of time, so cooking shouldn't be too much trouble for a couple of days.

Well, I'd better go get warmed up! Wishing you all a fabulous Monday!