Perspiration Pals 30 November 2023

Hello Pals! I’m not well at all but right now there’s not much I can do about it. Anyway, if my post seems a bit listless and grey it’s because it really is. I’ve been so busy today I’ve just looked up and realised it’s 3.45 p.m…. Then it got me thinking; if I can perform so well when I’m not well, then what would I be able to do if I had even a scintilla of ambition. 😊 Not that these tasks require any special qualification at all. Or brains... I also had to go to the occupational physicians (I don’t know if it’s an existing position in your respective countries at all, to be honest.) I told him that I think my blood pressure would be high but it wasn’t. Another surprise.

I did work out though in the morning, it was a total body Tasha routine and although I wasn’t trying to kill myself, I wasn’t exactly slacking either.

Here’s a question: If you knew that you’re genetically predisposed to be aggressive, or substance abuse, would you think that you’re not responsible for your actions? Do you think criminals should be given a lighter sentence if they are predisposed to criminal behaviour? Deeep….

All right, Pals, that’s it from me today, I’ll do my best to get back to you over the weekend but please talk amongst yourselves.