Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I am busy as always!

So let's ghosting real quick! Here's our current lineup:

December 2nd & 3rd: Shab

December 9th & 10th: Coby

December 16th & 17th: Karen

December 23rd & 24th: Inge

Any weekend after Dec 23rd & 24th is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, please just let Raven or me know, and we'll get ya scheduled in---and thank you!

As for today? What's happenin on that front?

More bake sale prep for me! I got two freezers stuffed with cookies at the moment, and more to do!

What's happenin with workouts today, Blenderz?

I didn't get to my workout yesterday, so I will try to get to it today! Upper body work with Brian!

What's on the menu for today?

Not sure about that!

Finally a pic! This was taken before the snow. My bear friends are still awake, it would appear!

Okie dokie, Blendiez, that's it for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited