Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 28th

Hello Blenderz!

How are you today?

It's another super cold and snowy one here--and I'm not mad about it! It's also another busy day for me, so let's get this show on the road!

What do your workouts look like for today?

I ended up not doing the original workout I wanted to do yesterday, and instead swapped it for a shorter one. The double resistance one with Erica that uses light weights. I liked it! It was just what I needed yesterday. Today, I'm not sure what I will do. But i know that I want to keep it at about 30 minutes!

What's on the menu for today?

Not sure. But I do know that I am craving all the veggies lately! So something with veggies!

Finally; here's a pic of the new orchid my hubby got for me. Isn't it gorgeous?!

Okie dokie, Blendiez, that's it for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited