Daily Check-in: Monday, November 27th

Hello hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend? Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

I hope that everything's going well for you!

I wanna thank my good buddy Raven for being my amazing cohost the past two weeks. You are always appreciated❤️

And of course: thank you to Lea for being our wonderful weekend guest host! It's always a joy to hear from you, Lea!

So Blendiez, what do you have goin on for today?

I got A LOT to do! I'm baking like crazy for my fundraiser, and I got work to do, and just everyday stuff to do. But at least I got my Christmas decorations all up, Christmas music on, and it's snowing outside! So that helps make things a bit cheerier.

As for workouts? What's happenin on that front?

I think I might try Erica's new double resistance routine. That one really looks interesting to me.

And what's on the menu for today?

We are still working our way through Thanksgiving leftovers!

Okie dokie, Blendiez, that's it for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***