HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 27th πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Hello Blendfriends and welcome to the last Monday of November. It's a cold, rainy morning here🌧️. I'm not sure we'll get a lot more rainy days as the temperature drops, but it's nice to know my kale will be good for a while longer. I'm about to have another try with Aly's sun salutation workout, maybe I can get the sun to peek out πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ! I hope my connection stays good for it this time; I've brought an ethernet cable into the workout room! This should help with my decision to "Try new things". It's easy to feel like you're in a rut, especially in the dark season, so a few new things should help me perk up. I'm planning to try at one new recipe a week, and at least one new workout. And I'm going into winter with greater confidence as I have a new pair of ice cleats that will hopefully get me around more safely.

So, what's new with you? Are you trying new things, or settling into cozy traditions for the winter?

Edit: Dynamic sun salutation workout completeπŸ’ͺ That was tougher than I expected, but good!

Edited