Perspiration Pals Sunday November 26, 2023😊πŸ₯§πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ§¦

Hello Ppals, I have been saving today's meme for a while to use when it was appropriate and today it is. I found a long lost sock so now I can wash it in the next load and reunite it with its mate so I can wear that pair again. 😊🧦 The missing sock was still mixed in with clothes in the hamper. Mind you many of my socks look the same so pairing them up isn't a big deal. My long lost sock was a tan, ankle length light hiker and different from most of my socks. Now that I have told you more about my socks then you wanted to know lets move on to more interesting things.

The weather has turned cooler here. Yesterday I bundled up and went downtown for my usual walk through the farmers market. The farmers had a week off and small business Saturday market was set up in its place. What that really means is that the crafters which are usually in the grass (sometimes mud) where set up in the pavilion.

Today I going to a women's basketball ball game so that means I'll get a good amount of walking in getting to an fro the stadium from the parking lot. πŸ€πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

I am on day something of my routine. I keep on changing it up, you know the lure of the swap button but in addition to that I am deciding if I'll do upper body strength or yoga. πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ

I am making my way through leftovers so my food has been tasty. My curried and ginger seasoned vegetables are more tasty as the seasonings settle in or should that be soaked in.πŸ₯•πŸ₯”πŸ₯’πŸ₯§

Please tell me how your weekend is going. What exciting or not so exciting things are you up to? Are your socks behaving and staying with their buddy?