Sunday đź‘»checkin 26-11-23 (Dead tree alert!)

Hello all you lovelies again. I promise to make my checkin shorter than yesterday, jeepers what a rambling that was yesterday!! But first of all, thank you for suggesting things to ignore calorie counts on menus. Will definitely give it a try on Tuesday evening… oops, yes, out with friends for another meal then.

Weather: after a few days of sunny, crispy cold weather, we are back to dark and dull and rain this afternoon.

Workouts: My workout for today is supposed to be another box league tennis match, but it might be cancelled! I hope not. I’d very much like to do it. How about your day today? I love looking at all the workouts everyone does, as I have found some beauties that way. Is there one workout that is your absolute favourite? My favourites have changed over time. Is your favourite list very long? Does your favourite list change a lot? Oh and I did have an 8 minute seaswim yesterday but it was COLD! As the tide had been out and was just coming in as well as there being frost on the sand, the shallow water had not yet warmed up much….but I did enjoy it.

Food: My turn to cook so you must know my answer by now! I’ll get round to thinking about it around 6 o’clock tonight. How much time do you like to spend in the kitchen for cooking?! My answer: zilch. Actually for me it’s not so much the cooking I don’t like, it’s more the having to come up with something to cook…

Let me know all about your day and anything else that’s on your mind! Looking forward to reading your answers. And Karen, I hope you are feeling less uuuggghhh today!

As to the “beautiful dead tree” promise: photo above as well as in replies!! See you later all my lovelies.

And don’t forget you will have our lovely Kim of Kims back tomorrow!

BTW anyone is invited to join in the checkin, whether just reading or contributing. Whatever suits you and your mood today best. See you later.

Edited