Daily Check-in: Friday, November 24th

Hey FB Fam, how are you all today?

Some of us might already be in that weekend mode given it was Thanksgiving yesterday for the Americans among us.

But anyway, how are those workouts going? ..My workout buddies Anne and Kimberlee had the super idea of ending Express with a party, featuring a longer workout. Makes sense, right? I think so. All the shorter workouts, 3 days per week led up to swapping the last workout for this amazing total body finisher: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-30-30-strength-and-cardio-circuits-supersets-and-endurance-intervals

^I've done it before, but some how love it more the second time around. It's lengthy, more so an endurance challenge, but doesn't kill you. It's good quality Tasha Torture. Because you really do feel awesomely energized at the end, but also like you just went through something. Anyone is welcome to join the party, maybe with this workout, a 1k, or something of your choosing. Good luck with this workout, Kim, Anne, and Kimberlee! We got this.

And whatever other movement or rest anyone is doing today, I hope you are making it work for you. Happy exercising! Because it should always (sorta, kinda, maybe?) be rooted in fun. Fun being very relative.

So what's on the food front, Blendiez? ..I have a feeling lots of leftovers are involved. Do share all that fuels you.

Well, Blendfriendz, I do have to run. Do be sure to check-in with our life loving Lea over the weekend for all the adventures she's up too, complete with beautifully dead trees. Thanks again, Lea!

And then come Monday time, the return of our one and only, Kim of Kims!

But first, your Friday and the well wishes that everything goes alright for you today.

Take all the care, FB Fam. I'll see you around.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***