HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 24th

Hello, team and happy Friday. Or should I say happy food coma to our American friends? I nearly wished you guys "happy food comma" by the way, why is English like this? Actually I know why but I'll save the links storm for PPals.

I'm still tired and I skipped my workout today as well. I got a full body cringe thinking about getting sweaty so I knew it wasn't right for me. I'll catch up over the weekend, working out in actual daylight is much easier on my brain. I did get 13k steps yesterday and I'll get at least 10k today so I'm counting it.

My father is home and doing better for the most part. He's figured out a setup for his bags so he can move around. He's actually been quite active cause when you're sick in Romania you have to go to three different doctors to get your prescription, ugh.

I was supposed to go home this weekend, as tomorrow there's also a ceremony for 40 days since grandpa died. I can't really explain it, there will be a Mass said and a charity meal? But it's not really a charity meal cause you're not feeding the poor, you're inviting people who were close to the deceased. Back when I was a kid a "praznic" was a big social event because people gathered to prepare the food. These days, you just go to a restaurant and they handle everything.

This sort of explains the traditional version of it, these days it's a 1-2 hours affair. We're also Catholic so no Orthodox priest for us:

http://moldovaadventures.blogspot.com/2006/04/praz-what.html

Anyway, sorry for rambling on that. My mom decided I should stay and celebrate boyfriend's birthday which is today. We're going out for beers with friends in the evening and we'll be walking there and back. We'll see if I can go visit next week as we have a long weekend in Romania.

Ok, I've rambled way too long, What's up with you guys? Do tell me and don't forget to have a great day!