Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 23rd 🥧🦃HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 🦃🥧

Hey Blenderz. How are you today?

For my American Blendiez, it's Thanksgiving!

..And while I'm not exactly feeling the holiday vibes right now, I hope that you are/will enjoy day offs, a great day full of family, feasts, and (in the words of our Kim of Kims) find lots of lots of Thankitude.

I do still have a lot to be thankful for. My family and furbabies for sure. And absolutely Fitness Blender for being who they are. Kelli, Daniel, and the entire team both on and off the screen are nothing short of amazing. Without them and their constant hard work and dedication to provide fitness for everyone, there would be no workouts or a community where I've had the privilege of making true friends. So to the entire FB team, thank you for all that you've done and will do.

To the friends I have here; Thank you. Thank you to the friendships of today that only grow deeper with time. I very much enjoy chatting with you on a near daily basis. I love you all.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you to all the guest hosts (ghosts) both regular and to any who has ever ghosted, even just one time. And speaking of which, here's the schedule😉

November 25th & 26th: Lea

December 2nd & 3rd: Shab

December 9th & 10th: Coby

December 16th & 17th: Karen

December 23rd & 24th: Inge

^You know that if there is a weekend you'd like, just say the word and me and Kim will have you up here. Thanks in advance!

Thank you to my current workout buddies, Anne and Kimberlee for doing the Express program with me. I really needed/need buddies right now and I know I wouldn't have the motivation if it wasn't for you both. That said, how's it going for you today? I filled my empty day with Erica: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-cardio-core-low-impact-standing-to-floor-supersets

^What a really great routine. I enjoyed working the core in such a functional way. And wow. Can't believe we are almost done, buds.

And last but not least, thank you many times over to my co-host, Kim. Or more like I'm her co-host as she was the creator of these check-ins; the base where we can simply talk about the daily stuff and things that bond and connect us beyond fitness. So quite simply, thank you, my friend.💙

I'm also thankful for this Turkey Oak tree that I have here, so I'm sharing it for Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite trees (because yes, you absolutely can have favorite trees) ..I just love the leaf shape and the color changing going on right now.

That's all (kinda was a LOT tho, lol) that I have for now. Lots of thanks and gratefulness (if that's not a word, it shall be today) going around, but it needs to be said because it's so true. And I'm more than happy to keep reminding you of that. Feel free to share whatever you are thankful for.

And at least once more, Thank. You. As always for reading and checking in with me today. I hope your day offers you the kindness you deserve.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited