Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 22nd

Hey Blenderz. How are you all doing? Good or good as you can be, I hope.

Any workouts for you today? ..Express is an upper body day. I feel like I haven't been working or focusing on my upper as much, so I added a sort of burn out for my arms to go with today's workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-bored-easily-back-and-biceps-pull-circuits-with-progressively-challenging-exercises

^Felt good to lift heavy for me. ..Anne and Kimberlee, how are we rolling with Express today? ..Blenderz, I hope you find some movement that feels good.

I have a bunch of stuff and things to get to, so I'm going to tackle what I can. I'll leave you with a sunrise photo that I took yesterday. The colors were amazing and did not last long. So I'm glad I was able to get a photo to share with you all.

Thanks again for reading and checking in with me. Wishing a good (or just not bad) Wednesday for all of us.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited