Daily Check-in: Friday, November 17th

Hey everyone. How are you today? Maybe excited for the weekend? I know with Inge as your Saturday and Sunday ghost (guest host) that adds a certain level of excitement, no? So do be sure to check out her check-ins come weekend time. Thanks again, Inge!

But first, Friday. What is happening today, Blenderz?

Me and my buds, Anne and Kimberlee are more or less wrapping up the third week of Express. Scheduled is some total body strength with some cardio thrown in there. But I also added on some extra credit Kayla core: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/weighted-core-strength-functional-core-correction-and-cross-training

^ I did this one a year ago, almost to the day. Such a unique and functional way to work the core. .. Anyways, good luck everyone with however you are moving.

Picture to wrap up this Friday is a different variety of sunflower taken at sunset. These are Mexican Sunflowers. They are another fall bloomer, easy to grow, get ridiculously tall, and smell amazing, but not over powering. Reminds me of wildflower honey.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll see you all on Monday. Take care.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited