HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 16th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

And welcome to the Thursday edition of this thread.

My work situation is taking a toll on me even if I try to tell myself it doesn't matter. But it is an unpleasant situation. I'm cut out of communication by my colleague and then I'm copied back in the communication by external project partners who don't know yet, that I will leave. More and more external partners are asking for me, and all I can do is mitigating the damage of my reputation. I really don't enjoy throwing my colleague constantly under the bus, but that is what is happening. But it was his decision to play project manager, not realizing how much work is involved in what I do, and now he has to face the consequences with angry external project partners.

Anyway we had a family game on. My husband was cutting vegetables and someone said it looks like a flag. Can you identify which flags we got? If you turn the last flag around you get another very important country😜 Maybe you can identify the vegetables which are involved as well.

What will you do for workouts. I'm not sure yet. My energy levels are very low in the evenings and I often have to skip my workout. But I do stretching workouts in the mornings and I go for walks. It is just not the same like strength or HIIT training.

Enough from me. Let me know what you have planned.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Quote is in the comments.