Perspiration Pals 15 November 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? I’ll tell you what has happened to my third! shirt in the past couple of weeks. I put it on, as you do, and then I bent down to put something in my backpack at which point my shirt thought I was the incredible Hulk so it got torn. Material fatigue… caused by muscles… At least I hope it’s muscles. Truth be told, I didn’t find it funny because it means I have to go clothes shopping which I hate almost as much as going to the dentist. Also, paying for clothes (or anything really nowadays) hurts. Fingers crossed I’ll find something nice, though.

Anyway, I started the day by working out with Erica so that I can continue ripping my clothes. It was a nice total body routine so now my whole body is sore. Of course, yesterday’s kick-boxing workout with Daniel contributed substantially.

I started watching Life on Our Planet on Netflix so I thought I’d ask you some questions about creatures (mostly disgusting ones) crawling around our planet millions of years ago. For example, how big do you think were those millipede arthropods living between around 345 to 290 million years ago? I’ll give you a clue: you wouldn’t have been able to stomp on them… Also, when did the ancestors of sharks appear? By the way, the narrator is Morgan Freeman.

All right, Pals, have an easy day and don’t forget to have a little fun, if you can.