A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 15th

It is officially mid-week and mid-month. How did this happen? And the sun is shining...what kind of witchcraft is this?

I am hoping the sun hangs on, or at least the rain holds off so I can get my run in after work. I also swapped the planned Express workout for one with Tasha that has core and specifically mentions after-run stretches. Hopefully, they pair nicely.

Lefties from Taco Tuesday...shredded chicken burritos it was. They were super tasty and filling. So I looking forward to a repeat of that.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment. At work there is lots of "shopping", endlessly searching for equipment and I have to do it fast since there is an ordering deadline. There are two new groups with lists of equipment I need to get and it is so annoying communicating back and forth about things. I also need to get the best prices and multiple quotes. It is so exhausting keeping it organized. Then I come home and I am getting Christmas stuff organized for family back home plus organizing hotels and things for some upcoming holidays and on an endless search for black boots. I am shopped out.

Hopefully everyone's feeling less exhausted and it is smooth sailing till the weekend.

P.S I see I raised a bit of excitement about fennel... If you haven't tried ... go for it. Unless you are super sensitive to the taste of anise.