Weekend Check-In: Saturday, November 11

Hello beautiful Blendfriendz!

Before I go further i wanted to send Kelli and Daniel virtual hugs and much love for the loss of their lovely Loki💛💛❤. We all knew this was coming soon or later because of his condition but the news is still heart breaking💔

Alright guys let's go on with the check in😊. I just swallowed the last sip of my coffee and I'm ready for the day. It's 7:45 am, the weather is nice but i could use a bit of lower temp. I hope wherever you are, whatever you're dealing with and however you're running your day, you find a moment to smile🙂

Ok before i sound even cheesier, let's talk business. Are you guys working out today? Is it FB or something other activities? As for me, it's one day before the last day of my routine. It's the work day and I'm picking Brian's recent total body. It looks tough but I'm ready for it🤞🏻. But i love to hear from your part. Please share!

Also please share your yummy part of the day. What are we eating today. Some of you already passed couple of meals of your day and some got only you their morning coffee if yet. As for me, i know I'm cooking. I'm craving some Zereshk Polo, a traditional Persian dish with chicken, berries, saffron served with white rice. So good! Please water our mouths with yours😋🤤🍲🥗🌮

I had some photos to share but something's wrong with the size of my photos 🤦🏻‍♀. So enjoy my photoless check in😉

That's all I've got. Can't wait to read you all. I forgot to copy the end note again but I'll add a short one(Karen style😉). Thanks for being here everyone💛

**Everyone is welcome to this thread to read, share, write, lurk or even host**

Edited