HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 11th

Good Saturday morning! Temperatures will remain cool here this weekend, with our coldest nights yet this season. I’m keeping warm under a blanket, waiting for David and Loki to get up.

How are you doing this morning? What are your plans for the day? Or maybe you have no plans and will just go with the flow? I will continue with the routine that I have been working on this month. I have been focusing more on self care, in its many forms. I’ve been walking daily, while listening to Christmas music, which brings me joy. I’ve been stretching each day before lunch, and doing guided meditations almost every day. And David and I have been cooking healthy meals, after struggling for a while and falling back on old bad habits.

The one thing that I want to do more of is work out. I did a fantastic UB strength training workout yesterday from our company’s Health Hub and though I was sad that I have lost some strength over the past few months, I felt accomplished and am appreciating feeling sore today. Self care will definitely include upper body stretching today. And relaxing while watching figure skating competitions.

Wishing everyone a great day! 🙂