Hello, Blenderz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

Before I forget, let's talk ghosting! Here's our current lineup:

November 11th & 12th: Shab

November 18th & 19th: Inge

November 25th & 26th: Lea

December 2nd & 3rd: Shab

Any weekend after December 2nd and 3rd is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thank you!

As for today? What's happenin for today, Blenders?

Just the usual--gettin stuff done, and all that.

As for workouts?

I'm going to do some core work. I've been doing a sort of total body week this week, so I did a total body routine with Tasha yesterday. Today I'll do some core work, then tomorrow I hope to do Brian's newest total body routine!

As for food?

That's another unknown for me!

Okie dokie, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited