Struggling with health issues. :( I feel so defeated

I hate to be a downer, but I am having a hard time this week and just need a listening ear. I know there are much bigger problems than mine, but it just feels like a lot right now.

Yesterday at my doctor appointment, they basically gave me no help in figuring out why my stomach gets so screwed up, and no referral to a GI doctor. The doctor just told me to start a probiotic and get an at-home food intolerance kit. Stomach problems are notoriously hard to diagnose, and I know that, but it was disappointing to not have my doctor at least attempt to figure out where the problem is coming from. Cutting out food groups for the rest of my life honestly just seems depressing. I'd just like to know WHY. If it's IBS, or some type of immune inflammation? Maybe I'm going to the wrong kind of doctor.

As if that all wasn't enough, at my dentist appointment I was was referred to a periodontist for possible surgery. I was diagnosed with mild to moderate gum disease in my late 20s, and kept having to do deep cleanings (very unpleasant) almost every time I had an appointment. Plus, switching dentists set me back on my treatment plan, as I moved last year. Even though my last deep cleaning was only 6 months ago, it just wasn't enough to keep it under control. Based on what this new dentist found, I don't think my last dentist was able to clean out my gums deeply enough for what I actually needed and so it isn't healing. And in fact getting much worse. It was very upsetting to realize that this is something I'm dealing with for the rest of my life. And that it could potentially cause tooth loss and other medical problems. I'm only 30, I don't want to lose my teeth.

Anywho, it's just been a crazy week. I'm trying not to get too stuck in the weeds, but man, life is testing me right now! I would appreciate some words of wisdom from anyone who has gone through similar issues with their health!