Perspiration Pals 8 November 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? It’s a bright sunshiny day albeit a little bit chilly. But it’s November so it’s not surprising. It’s a very late start of the thread, I must admit at least for us Europeans (not to mention Lynna, who I hope is fast asleep right now) but once I start work, I concentrate on my tasks and forget about the world… well, that’s not quite true because I can daydream like a champ but it’s not the same as thinking of something interesting to write about. I don’t want this to become another source of stress, to be honest, so if I can’t start the thread before 10 a.m., I won’t get my knickers in a twist about it.

I finished FB Complete last week and after some contemplation I decided to start Abs 3 (is it 3…?) all over again because I’ve always like the Abs programs and challenges. Reader, my core is sore. And not just my abs but my obliques and lats too… What I’m slightly worried about is how awful my balance is. Also, I find it difficult to follow simple instructions. I mean my brain is capable but my body doesn’t seem to be able to catch up. I know we’ve already talked about this topic and I even included it in our fact finder fragment but it’s a constant source of frustration during my early morning workout sessions.

Did you know that the more balance drills people perform, the faster they recover from their injuries? Balance drills may also prevent injuries in the first place.

Do you find it easy to learn dance moves, by the way? I don’t. By which I mean, I’m as good as a 2-year-old.

All right, Pals, I must go now so be good (if you can) and talk amongst yourselves.