Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 8th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I'm currently sitting here listening to ice pellets bounce off the window. It's yuck weather! Graupel I think is what it's called. Blech. The icy pellets must've had an influence on internet speed too--because that's moving at a glacial pace as well!

Anywho, let's talk workouts shall we? What's happenin with workouts today?

Well, I was hoping to get my dog walks in--but not if there's a risk of them getting pelted by ice! Hopefully that will stop soon! As for traditional workouts, I did Erica's core and cardio routine with a bench yesterday, and I liked it. I need to get a full sized step tho. I only have one of those "half" workout steps, and that just doesn't cut it for a routine like this. But, I was pretty happy to note that I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would with the core work--and didn't have any issues with my hip flexors giving out either. I've been really really trying to incorporate core work at least 3 times a week, and I *think* it's paying off.

As for today tho, I think I'll go for another total body routine. Maybe Brian's newest?

What's on the menu for today?

Not sure about supper; but I do know that I wanna bake today! I've already started my Christmas baking--and it's filling up my freezer! I'm not mad about it! I'm hosting a bake sale fundraiser for my local humane society (where Mable came from); and so I'm getting my prep work done for that!

Finally, a pic! I bet you guys didn't know that Bailey makes an excellent pillow, did ya? I think I have a pic of every single dog that we've had, using her as a pillow. I guess she's comfy! ha!

Okie dokie, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited