A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 8th

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Wednesday. I missed checking in yesterday but I read a bit and I also think it is crazy that the first week of November is gone.

I picked today's thought because I know some of us (myself included) struggle with perfect weeks and workout plans. I did not workout yesterday. The day was too long (5 hours in the car and having a 12-hour work day). We certainly got some movement in and it was a fun day. We did a factory tour and saw how things we buy are produced and even more interesting the logistics behind it all. I wanted to do foam rolling when I got home but it was so late and I was hungry and tired. I felt a little bad but I gave myself some compassion and reminded myself that I did double workout the day before. So perhaps I made some progress with not feeling the need for perfection?

What is on the plat today guys?

I will do a run later and then my express workout which is a bit of a shorter one for the upper body. I will do two rounds of the workout part since it is only 9 minutes. At least I say that now...

Leftover pasta for dinner and we should hopefully talk to my mom tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!