Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 7th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

It's another dreary rainy day here (boo. give me snow!). But it's going ok otherwise!

How about with your workouts? How are they treating ya?

I am sore from the one I did yesterday! I did Erica's dropset routine for the first time, and whew is it a toughie! So today I think I'm going to try her core and cardio routine with a workout bench. I'm curious how that one will go

What's happenin on the food front, Blendiez?

I haven't got a clue, as per usual.

Finally, here's a pic of a trumpeter swan who flew right over my head while I was out walking the dog horde the other day.

Okie dokie, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited