HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 7th

Good Tuesday morning Blenders! I know I often mention how quickly time is passing, but how is it that we are already on the 7th day of this new month?

It was a very quiet day at work yesterday. I made reservations at a mixology course and a trendy place to eat, for the Christmas party for the managers in one of my districts. There were not a lot of available dates left, so it looks like I will be attending 2 parties on back-to-back nights again this year. Only one district left to set up, I will be having a chat with my manager today. It might be held in the same week as the other 2 parties 😵‍💫

So I saw the quote above from Usain Bolt yesterday and it really stuck with me. How many times have I given up implementing a new habit or a lifestyle change, because it did not yield results after a couple of months? It made me realize how I’m seeing the changes that I am making as short-term solutions rather than lifelong improvements. Time for a mind shift.

What’s on your FB or non-FB calendar for today? I said that I would be freestyling it this month, but so far I haven’t done many workouts. So I added one to my calendar today and will plan my day accordingly.

Wishing everyone a fantastic Tuesday! 🙂