S

So many ad breaks...am I overlooking something?

With the last upate, I was really surprised about the increase of ad breaks during workouts. I'm a FB member since 2015, have bought a lot of programs and haven't joined FB Plus yet, so of course I'm aware that I'm benefitting from very affordable content. I'm fine with ad breaks at the start and finish of a workout plus one during the water break.

But in one of the last workouts of FB Low Impact Round 2, there were 9 (!) ad breaks (see screenshot). 9 breaks in a 34-minute-workout, sometimes just two minutes apart, not skippable, and often placed in the middle of a set. A concistent workout was just not possible, which was really annoying.

Am I overlooking some kind of adjustment that helps with that? Or is that just something I have to get used to as long as I'm not a FB Plus member? Don't get me wrong, I think it's totally reasonable to see ad breaks, you do wonderful work for which you deserve to be paid! But nine interruptions during a workout programm I have paid for seems a bit much...

Edited