HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 6th

Well, here we are again on a Monday. For those of us in the northern hemisphere, the time change has just made the days terribly short and it's easy to find our energy ebbing away. Here's a quote in honor of rest:

"Instead of asking 'have I worked hard enough to deserve rest?' ask, 'Have I rested enough to do my most living, meaningful work?'" (Micola Jane Hobbs)

I hope you've all had a restful weekend. I slept 12 hours from Friday to Saturday, so I guess I needed more rest. I am trying to do a little cleaning and clearing out these days, so today I tackled the massive glut of leafy vegetables left from when I cleared out my garden plot last week. Leftover borage got composted, rocket has been turned into yummy pesto, extra kale has been frozen and spinach (from the store) was a salad. I can see my refrigerator shelves again.

Surprisingly, I found a bit of gardening to do as well, and (nearly) all the houseplants that needed repotting got it. It's nice to have a hanging pot of Christmas cactus again! One succulent that was due to be beheaded and repotted decided to bloom, so it won't get repotted till I see what the flower looks like.

In workouts, I'll be continuing the Reach challenge today.

What have you got lined up for your day and your week?