K

Daily checkin. Sunday November 5, 2023 👻

Hey all!

Time change here! We’re a little behind some of the rest of you. We’re having beautiful weather here, the last few days. Sunny and a high of 76 today, so of course I’ll be staying in the house., (after I get home from church). Are you guys bored out of your minds so far with this checkin?!? Wake up!

No WO for me today, other than upper body, lifting food to my mouth. I’m so not funny!

Food wise : apparently I made some kick a$$ pizza last night? There’s usually 3-4 pieces leftover, but hubs demolished his part and I only have 1 piece of my part. I really like to have onions peppers and mushrooms on my half, but didn’t have any. But it’s in my grocery list for next week! Now that’s it’s a little cooler I’ll prob be making pizza every couple of weeks. And It’s SO cheap to make.

Ok FBers wow me some more with you’re lives, WO’s, volunteering projects, sea swims, friend activities, food, etc etc.

And yet again, another Baby Yoda pic, because it cracks me up!

Oh yeah! Anybody and everybody’s welcome to check in here. We’re a friendly bunch . Tell us about your WO,s food, rant etc. We’re here to listen and support !

Edited