HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 5th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

And welcome to the self-care Sunday addition of this wonderful thread. I hope you all had a decent sleep and are ready for the day.

I am still amazed by what happened this week. Of course it is work related. Sorry for that, but it is something positive.

I have a really nice colleague in Spain. We work together on one of the projects I'm involved with and we now and then catch up. I told him about my work situation. He also knows my colleague and understood very well where I was coming from. And then he told me about the new project he is involved in and one of his new project partners is from the other university in Cork. And guess what, they are looking for a social scientist who could do the social part for that project. I checked the job ad and it is spot on. I will give it a try and apply and see what happens. But just to know that there are people out there looking out for me and to know there are alternatives is just amazing.

Let's move on to workouts. What's going on for you? What would you like to achieve today? My workout will depend again on the activities planned by my sons.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨